BSA-Enterprise Application Architect
1600 Forest Ave. Richmond, VA 23229 US
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Technical Business Analyst/Application Architect to join our client's team to assist our client with a critical strategic software development and integration product for their platform Technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing business processes, developing policies and requirements, and providing level of effort estimates for projects. Additionally, you will also be responsible for the application architecture and development work associated with these projects.
Great Pay! Great Benefits!
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business processes and requirements
• Develop process maps, policies, and requirements documentation
• Create and maintain project plans, timelines, and estimates
• Architect, design, and develop software using Microsoft Stack tools
• Knowledge of back-end languages: C#, .NET Core, MVC, APIM, SQL, & Azure Functions
• Develop and implement APIs and interface programs to automate our platform
• Ensure software development adheres to industry best practices and coding standards
• Troubleshoot and debug issues as needed
• Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field Desired
• 7+ years of experience in IT industry with significant Architecture and Development
• Experience in developing and implementing APIs and interface programs
• Top skills in Microsoft stack tools such as C# .net, JS frameworks and SQL Server
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Salesforce and JIRA/Atlassian API integration and development experience
• Cisco, Agile and Azure cloud experience
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, passionate about technology, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are a team player who is able to take initiative and is excited about the opportunity to wear multiple hats, we would love to hear from you!