Contract Procurement Manager
7001 Weston Parkway Suite 200 Cary, NC 27513 US
The Contract Procurement Manager manages the contracts administration and procurement process for the company including the central contracts repository and both its in-house and outsourced Data Centers, Services, IT Hardware, Software, and Telecom. The position also is responsible for organizing and managing certain support functions within the Legal Department, reporting directly to the General Counsel.
This is a hybrid and direct hire opportunity. Permanent work status and local candidates only and not available for C2C.
Experience & Education:
- 3-5 years contracts management/business/procurement experience with familiarity with outside service providers.
- BA or BS degree in business field.
- Prior experience as well as a proven track record in escalation management.
- Project Management Certification and/or related experience.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Broad technical knowledge/experience in the IT industry.
- Previous success supporting high availability production infrastructures.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to thoroughly carry out, review, and report on all aspects of the work.
- Strong analytical skills and process improvement orientation.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet creation and monitoring.