3580 E. Raines Rd. #3, Memphis, TN 38118 US
Synigent Technologies is seeking a Demand Planner for a permanent hire opportunity for a Tennessee manufacturing company!
** Competitive Benefits * Growing Company **
The Demand Planner will be responsible for demand & supply forecasting activities including, creating, and maintaining forecast models for customers and products, manage Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) activities as well coordinate with sales, operations, supply chain, and manufacturing. This role will be the main point of contact for all things related to SIOP - customer demand planning, product forecasting, and purchasing.
- Own accurate rolling 12 months forecasts for entire catalog of finished goods and communicate changes to the team.
- Develop forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Forecasting Finished Goods Sales for 12-24 Months.
- Implement and lead weekly SIOP meetings with cross functional team.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Interact and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Utilize demand and supply plans as the primary data for reporting and purchasing
- Develop processes to implement and improve forecast accuracy, increase collaboration with internal and external partners, and ensure that the translation of demand into the supply-planning process works seamlessly.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field required. MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3-years of experience planning and forecasting
- Oracle or NetSuite ERP experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of planning processes and concepts
- Advanced level of Excel proficiency, pivot tables with basic SQL
- Power BI experience preferred
- WMS Experience – HighJump is preferred
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills, and the ability to develop strong relationships within the organization to gain support and achieve results
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload and achieve deadlines based upon changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyze, synthesize, and report on large volumes of information
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations of limited standardization
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- IBF or APICS certification a plus