5850 Quality Way Prince George, VA 23875 US
Central Virginia Plant Engineering Role!
We are searching for a Professional Engineer with electrical/computer, mechanical, systems or Civil for one of our Central Virginia clients! This position is a permanent hire role with an excellent salary plus bonus!
Job Description/Daily Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have skills are a practicing engineer who has a P.E. license - strongly prefer Electrical Engineer but will accept Electrical/Computer, Mechanical and possibly Civil, Industrial/Systems, Environmental Engineering
- Project Management experience on medium-scale (> $1MM) capital projects including specifications, regulatory oversight, vendor supervision, construction management, and commissioning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NFPA 70 & NFPA 70E OR willing to learn
- T-SQL, creation of Stored Procedures, SQL Agent Jobs, Database indexing, database views - some technical
- PLC Programming (ladder logic, structured text, custom data sets.)
- Sql (PLC recipe, historian maintenance, stored procedures). MS Sql, WonderWare Historian, FT Transaction Manager
Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelors Degree in Engineering. Electrical or Mechanical is highly preferred