Full Stack Developer - Microsoft Stack
201 Concourse Blvd suite 260 Glen Allen, VA 23060 US
Title: Full Stack Developer - Microsoft
- Senior Full stack Development, Architecture and Delivery for a national insurance enterprise!
- Contract to hire role!
- 100% permanent telecommute role (yes even post Pandemic)!
- LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE US!
Synigent Technologies is seeking to fill a role for our client! The selected resource will be one of the lead developers for the company. The role will also be responsible for working with internal users, IT staff, company leadership, as well as external vendors. This position will involve minimal travel, estimated to be less than 10% of the time.
If interested and qualified, please apply for this career enhancing opportunity!
- Knowledge of back-end languages: C#, .NET Core, MVC, APIM, SQL, Logic App, & Azure
- 3+ years of experience developing multi-tiered web applications
- 3+ years of experience with web application development using C# and ASP.NET
- SQL Server 2008-2016 development experience: Design/develop T-SQL stored-procedures, tables, indexes and constraints.
- Some exposure or development in Typescript or projects using React or Vue.js
Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and Azure technologies:
- .net MVC
- Web API
- .net core
- .net core API
- In addition, it would be nice to also have (Full-stack Cloud Architect involved in Azure Cloud Infrastructure Services):
- Azure SQL
- Azure functions
- Azure app services
- Azure blob storage
- Azure security
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure load-balancers
- MS Logic app
- Veracode security & pipelines
- Experience in the insurance industry (P&C ideal) and a strong knowledge and understanding industry specific factors