4701 Cox Rd Glen Allen, VA 23060 US
- Responds to telephone, email and online requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools.
- Installs, configures, repairs, and troubleshoots workstation PCs and other computer related hardware.
- Installs and maintains all firm-wide and job-specific software to include Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots telecom equipment and software to include desktop phones, voicemail to email integration, etc.
- Maintains printers, copiers, fax machines, and mail machines. This includes basic troubleshooting, as well as working with third-party vendors to order supplies and place service calls.
- Travels regularly to other office locations to provide technical support.
- Provides technical set up for conference rooms.
- 3-5 years of experience providing end-user support and installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing computers in a network environment.
- MS Office Skills
- Windows Operating Systems
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently to resolve problems
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Document Management system experience
- B.S. in Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Management
- Knowledge and experience with:
- Document Management Systems
- HIPAA compliance
- MS System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- VMware and Hyper V
- Microsoft SQL Server