Glen Allen, VA 23060 US
This is an on-site position.
The position encompasses a wide range of activities with involvement in all phases of administration, personnel, facilities, and business administration. We need someone with the experience and maturity to work closely with management and staff on strategy, policy, problem-solving, and decision-making. This position will be responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the day-to-day administrative operations of the organization.
Common duties of this role include:
- Onboarding of new employees
- Administering company benefits through 3rd parties
- Documenting and maintaining company policies, procedures, and file systems
- Administering contracts with clients and business partners
- Coordinating company events including networking, career fairs, lunches, team activities and charitable functions
- Marketing the company, our jobs, and our consultants through local events and social channels
- Creating and maintaining periodic reports on metrics and company performance
- Administrative tasks – mail, supplies, coordinating travel, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Supporting Recruiting and Sales teams through outbound calls and correspondence.
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Digital marketing through posts on social channels and mass marketing through email
- Onboarding/Terminations of employees
- Strong experience with MS Office suite of products including: Word, Powerpoint, Teams, Excel, and Outlook
- Event planning
- Ability to export data, create reports, and perform analysis on company metrics
- Recruiting/staffing background
- Ability and desire to make several outreach calls to existing and new contacts.
- Driven for personal and team success
- Initiative to do whatever it takes to accomplish the mission and beat the competition