12580 West Creek Parkway Richmond, VA 23261 US
Title: System Administrator
Our Central Virginia based Client is seeking a highly collaborative, team orientated Sr Systems Administrator. This position is responsible for enterprise systems and network Administration and engineering.
- HyBrid Role (2 days in office)!
- Flexible work schedule!
The Senior System Administrator role will be responsible for configuration and maintenance of the company's computer systems and networks.
This role is responsible for administering system & network technologies to ensure a secure and efficient operating environment. Maintain essential IT operations, including Desktop, laptop server operating systems, security tools, applications, and email systems.
Configure and Support dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s secure and operational
Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- 4 Years Information Systems experience in Systems Administration
- Exceptional knowledge of identity management, access management, operating systems and Lan & Wan environments
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching
- Experience managing and maintaining O365 environment
- Experience in Hardware and Software inventory management
- Experience managing and maintaining Active Directory
- Experience managing and maintain Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- In depth understanding of security controls and configurations for network and servers
- Strong Security focus and awareness to ensure all systems are secure.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face)